
…for her Unnie Suzy that is!
The coincidental pairings between FG members and the Dong Bang Boys is no longer a major commotion among mass today. With Alyce as Choikang Changmin’s rumored girlfriend, G-yan and Xiah Junsu’s secret love affair and of course who could forget Tin’s scandal break-up with Hero Jaejoong. But wait are we forgetting someone here? Of course! Leader-sshi Suzy! And looks like she’s left with two spots? But which will she take? Will it be the Sweet Playboy spot courtesy of Micky Yoochun or the Strong Manly spot by Yunho-Uknow?
Maknae Tin gave her own personal judgment regarding this matter. Let’s see who she thinks suits more for her Unnie.
She mentioned in one magazine she was featured in how much she admires Yunho-Uknow of DBSK and how she respects him not only as the leader of Asia’s top band but as Yunho-Uknow “the ordinary person” as well.
“I’ve known Yunho oppa for quite some time now. Since the FG debuted, he has always been a good and genuine friend to us. I could never forget the time when I was in a dilemmatic situation, he was there to guide me when I felt like there’s nowhere to go. He and Unnie were the ones who made me realize the things that I was too blind to see. I have always been a stubborn child, but when it comes to Yunho Oppa giving me some advices, I don’t know, I just can’t help but listen. He just seems to have that impact on me. Maybe because, I’ve long dreamt of having a “gege” –older brother in Madarin, and with him, I can see that brotherly figure”.
And when asked what she thinks of Yunho-Uknow for their leader, this is what he said.
“Well I have to say, there’s nothing else who fits best for my Unnie but Yunho oppa. Im not being biased nor I don’t have anything against those boys who were trying to win her heart, but maybe because I have always known Yunho oppa and as to what kind of person he is. I’ve seen how he takes good care of his members, and I’ve seen how he amazingly deals with people. His character just seems to amaze me. He could be just the perfect husband every woman could ever fantasize of.”
With her last statement, one curious reporter asked her if she considers herself as one of those girls who dreamt of having Yunho as their husband and she jokingly said,
“Well, if he’d propose to me now and then, I’d probably marry him right away! Haha! Then it would be incest right? You can’t marry your brother, can you? Though we’re not related by blood, I see him as my “gege”. I would rather see him with Unnie. They’re just a perfect match. Though some who didn’t happen to know her might not know, but our Leader-sshi is a good person. And I think she deserves to be with someone who’s as good as her. Someone who could love her and take care of her. With that, me and the rest of the Fangirls won’t have to worry about her. Since she takes good care of us, she needs someone who can also take care of her aside from us. Someone who could promise her forever and someone who could make her believe in a happily-ever-after. I guess all of us deserves that!
Labels: post by: SWEET YELLOW_TIN
Sign off @ 5:36 PM